Ohio 401(k), 403(b), and Retirement Plan Sponsors are invited to register for the 2017 Columbus Fiduciary Webinar. The webinar will be an engaging online workshop for Finance, Human Resource & Benefit Executives, Business Owners, and Fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies.
See registration for details on how to access webinar.
|December 12th, 2017||11:00am – 12:00pm|
(Columbus, OH local time)
Who Should Attend?
Continuing Education Credits:
Prerequisites & Skill Level:
The intended audience for each summit is exclusively for retirement plan sponsors.
For paid events, if you registered and paid for the event but are not qualified to attend, full refunds will be granted. Full refunds will be approved up until 2 weeks prior to the event date. No full or partial refunds are given to registrants who miss an event date. Registrants will be notified prior to rescheduled or cancelled events. If you are unable to make the rescheduled date, you are entitled to a refund upon request. Cancelled events will be fully refunded.
CPE: Xponential Growth Solutions is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors; HRCI: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit; SHRM PDCs: X Growth Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
1. Description of the incident(s);
2. Characterization of the complaint: an unequal consensual relationship; or discrimination and/or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, membership in Uniformed Services, and all other categories protected by applicable state and federal laws;
3. Date of the incident(s);
4. Your reaction to the incident(s);
5. Name of the person thought to be responsible for the alleged incident(s);
6. Any documentation that may support the complaint;
7. Expectations for an outcome; and
8. Signature of the person initiating the complaint (Reporter) and the date the complaint is submitted.
The complaint should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
X Growth Solutions is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org